What is Bitcoin and How to get bitcoin from bitcoin for me site.

Bitcoins are a hidden issue of the current currency. This bitcoins are the most expensive currency in the world. Below are some ideas about bitcoins.



What is Bitcoin?


Bitcoin is an online currency system. This currency system is called a cryptocurrency. It cannot be seen or touched. It is made online and is used online through digital. Bitcoin is completely controlled by us, it is not controlled by any organization or person. You can earn it online from your own.

Some units related to Bitcoin

1 uBTC = 0.000001 BTC

1 mBTC = 0.001 BTC

1 Satoshi = 0.00000001 BTC

How to get Bitcoins?

There are over 2000 sites to earn Bitcoin free on the online. But now I want to describe one of the trusted sites where you can get over 60000 satoshi per day. Now I describe this site which site name is bitcoin for me. There are many options to earn satoshi from this site.

bitcoin for me 

This site is another FAUCET-based site. From here you can earn Bitcoin by filling a captcha every five minutes.  You can register this site just click this link below 


Here you can see my payment proof 

bitcoin for me
payment proof 




No comments

Powered by Blogger.